The Program Services YMCA Branch in Austin, TX is seeking a Bilingual Administrative Specialist II - Data and Curriculum Specialist to join our team. We are looking for applicants who are available Monday through Friday between 7:00am-6:30pm.
We are looking for a Youth Development professional who is interested in making a positive impact on the Austin community and families.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It’s who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don’t just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
We act with intentionality to connect people to our cause through our service and engagement principles. Every day we:
- Welcome – Smile greet members by name, introduce yourself.
- Connect – Ask questions, share a story, introduce them to other staff and members.
- Support – Affirm and encourage them, wish them well.
- Invite – Share opportunities to get involved and give back to the community
Join us and help transform lives
$9.00 - $11.00 per hour, based on position and experience
The Bilingual Admin. II - Data and Curriculum Specialist will report to the Program Director II and will support community programs including Early Learning Readiness, Healthy Weight & Your Child (formerly MEND), Project Safe, and Youth and Government through registration processing and program administrative support. We are looking for an organized and responsible individual to ensure the accuracy of data associated with these programs. This position will seasonally support program staff with curriculum preparation, among other program related support.
- Assisting in the communication of program information to members and participants
- Enter/edit participant information into database in a thorough and timely manner.
- Communicates with community members regarding program details in order to engage and enroll participants for programs within set program goals
- Completes programs registrations
- Collaborates with Accounts Director, Community Outreach Coordinator, and Family Engagement Coordinator regarding client registrations and billing information
- Responsible for minimal cash handling including participant payments
- Maintain the integrity of data
- Manage intake of surveys and participant files
- Input and track information in multiple database systems
- Create reports for supervisor on progress and trends
- Ensure secure and timely flow to data to report partners
- Seasonally provide auxiliary support to program staff with curriculum
- Support Program Director with program preparation, new staff trainings, special events, outreach and other tasks as needed
- Work 25-28 hours per week, occasionally with additional hours
- Interested in contributing to the mission of the YMCA
- Reliable transportation to attend work
- Can work Monday through Friday anywhere from 7:00am-6:30pm
- Can work up to 28 hours per week
- Team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be responsible, punctual, and organized
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Database experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Able to multi-task
- Willingness/Ability to be flexible/adaptable
- Able to work in fast paced work environment
- Bilingual required
Paid training hours
Steady weekly hours
Valuable leadership experiences
Individual membership to all YMCA's of Austin (over $600.00/year value);
Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
To Apply: Apply online at www.AustinYMCAJobs.org