Our mission is to promote healing and growth in children, young adults, and families by providing a continuum of care, support, and resources. We serve individuals with histories of severe trauma, abuse, and neglect.
*****We are currently in the greatest need of candidates with 3pm-11pm availability on any weekdays, and/or anytime on weekends. Some overnight shifts occasionally available.*****
This is a part-time position. Hours received will vary depending on your availability (if your availability is more open, you'll get more hours). Pay is $13.00-13.50/hr, depending on similar experience and education.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Positions are open immediately!
The Relief Youth Care Counselor provides therapeutic supervision and care of the children to insure their safety and health.
- Implement and carry out cottage rules, schedules, and routines; and know whereabouts of each resident at all times.
- Give guidance and supervision
- Plan, implement, supervise, and teach leisure, recreational, and enrichment activities
- Ensure documentation of cottage life, incidents, daily behavior, medical needs, treatment observations and considerations, etc. Report any serious or unusual events to the Cottage Supervisor, On Call Supervisor, Program Director, and Executive Director.
- At least 21 years old; some college preferred.
- Experience with children or adolescents preferred.
- Demonstrate psychological sensitivity toward children and be able to understand dynamics of individual and group behavior.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass an FBI fingerprint check and drug test per state requirements