Position Summary: Meals on Wheels Central Texas In-Home Care is seeking a PHC Field Supervisor. The PHC Field Supervisor is responsible for initial and continued assessment, coordination, implementation (delivery of service start to finish), and evaluation of each individual client's plan of care. Responsible for supervision of Personal Care Attendants and ensures regulatory compliance in all areas. This position will work with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, Staffing, EVV, and Payroll. Through professional communications will promote the workplace culture and cultivate positive relationships with attendants, clients and others. Reports to Executive Director.
- Initial assessments, attendant's hires and reassessments.
- Coordinate start of care, transfer and discharges.
- Coordinates with HR Coordinator attendant hires supervision and termination of the attendant.
- Maintains communication with contract agency's client's service coordinators.
- Interact with clients, families, attendants, office staff and other providers to assure quality care.
- Process all necessary paperwork to ensure complete, accurate and compliant documentation to include; all mandated forms and detailed client case notes.
- Responsible for maintaining legal and regulatory compliance with all funding sources.
- Audits Agency Client Files.
- Serves on QAPI.
- Participates in On-call rotation as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of EVV system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of previous full time employment in a supervisory capacity in a health care environment or HCSSA agency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new systems, adapt, and grasp difficult concepts.
- Exceptional Bilingual verbal and written communication skills preferred.
- Ability to relate to client needs.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to problem solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility in handling daily schedule changes.
- Organizational skills, effective communication skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to think quickly and remain calm, professional and courteous with clients, co-workers and attendants.
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws per FLSA.
- Must have reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement at https://jobs.mealsonwheelscentraltexas.org