You weighed in on our annual member survey, and we heard you! Starting in 2018, we're offering more robust membership and professional development programming, accessible through a paid membership model.
- $30 - Individual Membership
- $15 - AmeriCorps Or Student
Organizational Annual Membership Pricing - includes unlimited memberships for your staff
- $100 - Small (Annual Budget under $500,000)
- $250 - Medium (Annual Budget $500,001 to 1 Million)
- $500 - Large (Annual Budget over 1 Million)
Scholarships are available for Individual memberships. Click here to apply.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Free or discounted tickets to all YNPN Austin Professional Development & Membership Events
- Eligibility to serve on YNPN Leadership as a committee member on our Development, Membership, Professional Development, Communications, Strategic Partnerships committees
- Opportunities for discounts on partner organizations’ community events. Past examples include:
- Mission Capital - Emerging Leadership Academy
- One Voice Central Texas - Finding Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership
- GivingCity - Art of the Gala
- And more!
- Restricted Access to a membership directory
- Invite to select Membership-Only Events
- Members-only Emails & Updates
- Earlybird Access to Signature Events
- Plus, additional opportunities as we grow our list of partners
Organizational Membership Benefits:
Organizational membership includes unlimited individual memberships for your staff… Plus the following perks:
- Your organization’s logo featured on YNPN Austin’s website
- Link to your organization’s homepage on YNPN Austin’s website
- Chance to be recognized as a featured organizational member in a YNPN Austin newsletter
- Each month, 2 job postings by organizational members will receive priority promotion via our Facebook page and newsletter
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does "young" mean?
In general, most members of YNPN Austin are in their 20's and 30's, but there are no age restrictions.
Do I have to work for a nonprofit to join?
No! Most members do have nonprofit jobs, but we also welcome students, people considering a nonprofit career, people who provide services to or work closely with nonprofits, and others.
What are you waiting for?! Join today!
2018 Organizational Members: