KTB seeks a part-time (20 hours per week) Development Manager to work in partnership with the Executive Director (ED) and Board Development Committee to plan, implement and evaluate fundraising activities to grow and diversify revenue. The Development Manager reports to the ED. The position is based in Austin, Texas, and requires approximately 5-10% travel.
- Collaborate with ED and Development Committee to formulate and implement annual fundraising plan.
- Lead activities to secure financial support from corporations, foundations and individuals through cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key corporate and individual donors.
- Maintain accurate development records through Salesforce database.
- Collaborate with Communications team to develop fundraising campaigns.
- Ensure that all donors are properly thanked and recognized.
- Collaborate with Development Committee to keep board members engaged with fundraising activities.
- Write grant proposals and reports to corporate and foundation funders.
- Publicly represent KTB to promote mission and programs.
- Participate on staff team to plan annual statewide conference.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Four years of successful fund development experience.
- Experience working with, or serving on, nonprofit boards.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with donors.
- Strong tech skills, including database management; Salesforce a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Background check required.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and a list of three references via email to email@example.com with “Development Manager” in the subject line. Applications accepted until position is filled.