It’s Time Texas is growing, and we need smart, passionate, purpose-driven people to join our team. Here’s our truth: we’re ambitious, we’re different, we’re going all in on building a culture of health in Texas. To do this, we are organizing a social movement around the core value that Texas is best when Texans are healthy. By working with partners and supporters throughout the state, we are changing behaviors, practices, and policies to make healthy living central to what it means to be a Texan.
Our work is critically important, but it’s not easy. We work hard and we help each other. We offer a stimulating work environment where talented people who are committed to transforming health in Texas thrive. As part of our team, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow your skill set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly growing organization and awesome team.
Who We Need:
It’s Time Texas is expanding and diversifying our income portfolio and need a rock star salesperson/fundraiser to lead this charge. We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Donor Relations Lead who is passionate about our work, our mission, our potential and is excited to share this passion with prospective investors and donors. We need someone who knows how to sell, is excited to do so, and recognizes the tremendous value this role provides to both our organization and the companies and people who invest in our success. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic relationship-builder with an entrepreneurial spirit (independent, self-driven, self-motivated, and smart) who is looking for an amazing opportunity to share these gifts with a young, growing, and dynamic nonprofit. We need someone with vision to create a diversification strategy that grows our income and expands our impact exponentially, grit and determination to make it happen, and the flexibility to adjust as needed to deliver results.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. This isn’t the first time you’ve built a book of business. You’re confident in your abilities because you’ve done this before, have learned some important lessons, know how to create and explain your vision, and deliver results.
- A Hunter. You love identifying, cultivating, and landing a prospect. You love exploring new areas and are great at establishing new relationships for your organization and team.
- Connected to Our Mission. You are passionate about helping people improve their health and the health of others. You have no problem asking people for money, because you believe in our work and have a sense of urgency about it.
- Up for a Challenge. We’re ambitious; you are, too. You’ll be introducing our organization to people who don’t know us yet, but need to. You’ll be leading our team in new ways of thinking and behaving. To you, this sounds exciting and energizing!
- An Activator. You have a unique drive to get things done. You are hard-wired for action.
- A People Person. You truly like people. You’re curious, friendly, and warm. You ask questions and listen closely to the answers. You’re empathetic, kind, often funny, always engaging. Making a genuine connection makes your day.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years sales, fundraising, and/or development experience, some combination of these preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- An extensive network
- Exceptional sales skills
- Vision and experience crafting ambitious, achievable investment/fundraising/sales plans
- Great communication skills
- Proven track record of success
IT’S TIME TEXAS is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contribution to medical benefits. We have a modern, comfortable office in central Austin. We offer five weeks of annual PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at itstimetexas.org/employment.
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter through our website at https://itstimetexas.org/join-our-team/