He/she will have responsibilities such as:
- Getting all contracts and paperwork in order
- Fixing & running meetings
- Managing operations - timelines/ calendars / follow ups etc
- Working with the BOD on strategic goals
- Assisting with event logistics and coordination
The ideal candidate will be committed, organized and have some experience in running events/conferences. Any prior non-profit experience would be a big plus.
As the candidate grows with the organization post December they will focus on working towards the vision, mission, objective and programming of the organization. They will be responsible for aligning all departments and department heads and maintaining the focus of the team.
This position starts immediately at 10hours/week and could potentially grow to 20hours /week by the end of the year. Please send us an initial letter of interest with your resume and we will revert with the remuneration. Write to us at email@example.com