Girlstart’s development team seeks an enthusiastic, friendly colleague to help them in their day-to-day efforts to raise support and awareness for our mission. A full-time position reporting to the Marketing and Development Coordinator this role has the potential to grow within an organization that is also growing.
- Print and maintain stamp supplies, and office cleaning supplies. Refer to cleaning closet.
- Collect and open mail, then distribute.
- Front door in the mornings or as needed.
- Support board, committee and staff lunches. Help set up and breakdown for development/advancement events on site.
Communications and Collateral
- Order print materials: print collateral, t-shirts, and promotional materials
- Execute Girlstart’s annual communications calendar
- Coordinate Girlstart’s print and virtual collateral production and dissemination (mailing/sending)
- Work with Girlstart staff to ensure that communications calendar is followed and maintained
- Solve admin and logistics requirements for all Girlstart mailouts (postage, paper, envelopes, printed materials, list preparation, bulk mail, and post office)
- Examples of mailouts include stewardship, postcards, Spring/Summer combo flyer, DeSTEMber flyer, annual receipts, CFG updates, etc.
- Order donor recognition and other signage Maintain schedule of meetings, stewardship cycles (to be fleshed out)
Girlstart Councils and Ambassadors:
- Support ED and DD with HTX, NTX, Bay, Boston Council activities and efforts
- Support ED and DD with Ambassadors (TK)
Donor Data and Reporting:
- Maintain donor database (Salesforce)
- Prepare receipts, thank you cards, and other correspondence
- Maintain & manage foundation, corporation, government, and individual donor files and reports
- Create segmented mailing lists (Salesforce) Create internal donor reports (Salesforce) for development staff review (e.g., ripple effect reports, EOY reporting)
- Prepare weekly gift reports for Development staff meetings
- Prepare RSVP and attendee reports for events Some prospect research, as needed
- Manage and maintain Associate STEM and STEM Society updates
- Support logistics for development events (Backstage Pass, Council meetings, roundtables, etc)
- Support program events as needed (eg Starry Nights) Support events by capturing attendee data into Salesforce Assemble packets of printed materials for events and meetings
- Pull RSVP reports, assemble guest lists and other administrative duties as needed to support events and meetings
- Run errands as needed
- Update public calendars with upcoming Girlstart events (Game Changers, Girls in STEM, Starry Nights, and Extravaganzas)
- Attend development and program events as needed Attend Girlstart outreach events and booths
- Support to CFG
- Print proposals from team of proposal writers, prepare according to guidelines, and send
- Support to Annual Luncheons
How to Apply: No phone calls please. Send an email that explains your commitment to our mission as well as your qualifications for this position, and attach your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.