YNPN Austin offers a suite of signature programming events. Read below to find out more about our signature events that are specifically crafted to fit the needs of Austin's nonprofit professionals.
- Hear from industry leading experts on the most relevant topics affecting the nonprofit industry and the Austin community. Past topics have included Fundraising from Different Perspectives, Effective Communication and Equity, Diversity & Inclusion.
- All speakers series events will be hosted at the the Livestrong space at 2201 E. 6th St.
- Special thank you our Speaker Series Community Partner I Live Here I Give Here Austin.
Behind the Scenes
- Tour a local nonprofit and get a behind-the-scenes look at daily operations! Past events have included an Austin Symphony Orchestra tour and rehearsal and a tour of Austin Pets Alive!
Tacos & Tips
- Learn from the experts on professional development topics and enjoy free breakfast tacos and coffee.
Network with the Executives
- Do you have a burning question about your career, but you just don’t know who to ask? Do you want to be an Executive Director or in charge of a program one day? Are you interested in what it takes to build a successful career for social impact? Join YNPN and your fellow young professionals for an evening of networking with and learning from the top executives in our field around Austin. This is a chance to get everyone you’ve been wanting to speak with in one room.
Headshot Happy Hour
- Spruce up your LinkedIn Profile! Get your professional head shot taken and mingle with fellow nonprofit peeps. One of our most popular events of the year!
Do Gooder Games (DGG)
- DGG is a fast-paced evening with teams battling it out in multiple rounds of fun mental challenges. Each team will compete in a super nonprofit smartypants winner-takes-all death match to win a grand prize to support the nonprofit of their choice. The champion team receives a grand prize, which can be donated to a non-profit of their choice.
CLICK HERE for 2018 Event Schedule
CLICK HERE for 2019 Event Schedule
Top Reasons to Attend a YNPN Austin Event:
- Network with other young nonprofit professionals
- Expand your knowledge about the Austin nonprofit community
- Learn about YNPN Austin
- Learn new skills or improve on existing proficiencies
- Gain a deeper engagement with nonprofit sector
- Hear from experienced industry professionals
- Our events address the skills that Austin's nonprofit employers rated most important! (see below)
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: