2016 DGG Chair: Julie Loyd
The Do Gooder Games (DGG) is YNPN Austin's biggest and best event of the year! Do Gooder Games is a fast-paced event with up to 15 teams of local nonprofit employees and supporters competing in rounds of fun mental and physical challenges. The elimination style competition reveals one champion team who wins bragging rights for one year and a grand prize for their favorite nonprofit. The goal of the DGG Committee is to create a fun, energetic and memorable event experience.
- Build event participation list.
- Secure teams to participate in event.
- Secure emcee and guest judges for event.
- Collaborate with Communications Committee to build event awareness and attendance.
- Work alongside Development Committee to create sponsorship levels and communicate DGG needs for fundraising.
- Create DGG games and scoring process.
- Create trivia questions and activities.
- Coordinate event logistics: venue, roles, supplies.
- Follow-up with attendees, sponsors, etc to thank them.
How to get involved:
The Do Gooder Games Committee generally meets once a month on the second Tuesday of the month (times/days subject to change).
For more information on how to join: Contact Committee Chair