The Texas Council on Family Violence is looking for a Prevention Director.
As the Texas Council on Family Violence Prevention Director, you will use your prevention leadership skills to:
- Shape public policy and equip service providers with best prevention practices.
- Create and implement prevention initiatives statewide.
- Participate in and inform national prevention initiatives.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate grassroots community organizing resulting in domestic violence prevention strategies.
- Lead a staff of prevention professionals.
- Participate in the organizational management of a statewide coalition.
If this brief description sounds like it was written for you, send your cover letter, resume, and completed employment application to email@example.com. Application and full job description can be downloaded from our website: tcfv.org/about/employment.