This announcement was updated on Tuesday, July 21, 2020.
The health and safety of our Members and community is our top priority. As we adjust to this time of physical distancing we are transitioning as an organization to best support our members and the Austin nonprofit community.
YNPN Austin is actively monitoring developments of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are taking action based on guidance from the City of Austin.
- YNPN Austin is excited to announce our transition to virtual events until December 31st, 2020. During this time of physical distancing we will be offering all of our events free of cost with an optional donation for non-members. Check out our upcoming events on our website and register on our Eventbrite page.
- Members who have paid for their YNPN Membership will have access to our virtual programming, discount codes for conferences and other learning opportunities and other member perks including access to our slack channel and member-only emails
- All YNPN Austin business will be conducted online until December 31st, 2020. This includes our events, executive, council, committee, task force meetings and any other official YNPN Austin business.
- We will continue to support our network’s virtual learning and connection during this time. We encourage you to join our YNPN Austin Slack Channel to get the latest updates on workshops, jobs, volunteer opportunities and fun opportunities to connect with other professionals.
At YNPN Austin, we value putting our community and those who work in the community first. Thank you for your understanding as we work to uphold these values. We encourage you to practice good hygiene and follow other CDC guidelines.
- For program-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For membership inquiries, please email email@example.com
For general information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org