The Communications Committee is charged with enhancing public and professional awareness of YNPN Austin. Activities include maintaining YNPN’s social media presence, creating a monthly e-newsletter, supervising the website, and advertising events.
Communications Committee Roles
- Webmaster: keep website up-to-date, manage all web content, create and implements new website features that could be used as member benefits (discussion boards, podcasts, etc.), work with National on technology components.
- eNewsletter Creator: Compile and publish monthly eNewsletter. Keep up with industry news, trends, events and opportunities that would be interesting to our members.
- External Communications Coordinator: PR/ media outreach, updates community calendars, write and distribute, press materials when appropriate.
- Social Media Manager: Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other channels.
- Original Content Writer: Write post-event articles, submits original content to website and eNewsletter.
- Photographer: Capture YNPN activities and posts to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and website.
How to get involved:
Attend a meeting! For more information on how to join: Contact Committee Chair