Looking to put your super-powers to proper use? Do people call you a "do-gooder"? Have you ever thought you'd like to save the world someday? How about just making the world 10 percent happier?
Then put on your cape and get ready to join Chive Charities as our new Donor Relations Coordinator! Along with supporting execution on all things related to, well, development at the charities, this position is the go-to source for managing donor data, donor stewardship, and supporting Chive Charities' Director of Strategic Development.
What kind of support, you may ask? Support in strategic partnership campaigns, donor acquisition campaigns, and donor retention campaigns. Basically, your job (if you choose to accept it), is to help us reel 'em in and keep 'em. Chive Charities relies on many good-hearted donors and we need you to help us find those people! Your focus will be on building relationships with our current donor base, and thinking independently on how to acquire new donors.
We need your savviness. We need your smarts. In fact, your whole city needs you, Donor Relations Coordinator. Will you spring into action?
- Support Director of Development in the writing & execution of strategic partnership campaigns, donor acquisition campaigns, and donor retention campaigns (be the Robin to her Batman, basically).
- Organize and execute official fundraising events like you've got something to prove.
- Generate sponsorship leads for events like a master sponsorship-lead-generator.
- Create and maintain fundraising status reports, because we like to stay in-the-know.
- Draw conclusions & recommendations from donor data and create action plans like you're some sort of fortune-teller.
- Be the go-to contact for donor management and donor customer service (being a nice person really helps here).
- Own our donor benefits program, including monthly inventory tracking, reordering of low stock items, and maintaining necessary stock of campaign-specific benefit items
- Help maintain efficiency and accuracy of our donor management software and checkout system
- Receive, document & file all incoming offline-donations and send substantiation letters for said donations (which is a really rewarding part of the job)
- At least 2 years experience in fundraising and/or non-profit development and a bachelor's degree
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Must be self-motivated, task-oriented and altruistic at their heart
- A really slick-looking superhero costume that speaks to not only your character but your special powers. (Officially nice, but not required.)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match plan (after 6 months with the company)
- Open vacation policy
- We'll maintain your secret identity... for now
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans