2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
Much of YNPN Austin's work is made possible through strong relationships with community partners that ensure our fiscal viability, programming opportunities, marketing outreach, and capacity building efforts. If you are interested in being a sponsor of the YNPN Austin chapter, please browse our available sponsorship levels below and contact us for further details.
Network Building Sponsor: $250
Announced as host of one monthly YNPN Meet & Greet event which includes:
- Shout-out at the event, logo featured in email newsletter, logo on event website, and social media mentions as host.
Professional Development Sponsor: $500
Includes all the benefits offered in the “Network Building” package plus:
- Logo and website link listed as a 2018 Sponsor on the YNPN Austin website;
- Announced as host of one monthly Professional Development program which includes:
- Five minutes to speak before the program begins; logo on all of the following: printed event handouts, sign-in sheet (or in a frame near sign-in), attendee follow-up email, and event websites;
- Featured in email newsletter with social media recognition as a sponsor of all YNPN programming during the month-long event sponsorship term.
Industry Leading Sponsor: $1,000
Includes all the benefits offered in both the “Network Building” and “Professional Development” packages plus:
- Logo and website link listed as a Sustaining Sponsor on the YNPN Austin website for one full year from the date of sponsorship;
- Announced as host of an additional month of Meet & Greet Sponsorship with all included social media shout-outs and mentions in email newsletters;
- Sponsorship at the annual Do Gooder Games (DGG) valued at up to $250. This level of DGG sponsorship comes with the following benefits:
- Creativity challenge named after your organization, prominent logo placement on all event materials and social media promotions, shout-out by the emcee during the event, recognition in the email newsletter up until and after the event.
Interested in events? Learn more about sponsorship opportunities for YNPN Austin's signature event: Do Gooder Games.