ALSAC/ St. Jude Children's Hospital is looking for a Marketing Executive Director. This person leads and drives the strategic vision, development and growth through an integrated cross-divisional team for the awareness, community engagement and philanthropic activities, including events, high wealth activities, high profile partners and corporations in the Austin market in support of the mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Develops and implements market-specific strategic plans in partnership with all development, marketing and operational divisions to identify, cultivate, solicit/close and steward high wealth donors, corporations, partnerships and individual volunteers, donors and supporters with purpose of growing existing revenue sources and creating new revenue opportunities. This includes special event and general fundraising, media relations and public relations.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 9 or more years of experience in the field of fundraising,
- 5 years of previous progressive management responsibility including supervision, budgeting, strategic planning, organizational development, cost control, manpower allocation, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the Austin market and program development, fundraising and general management methods within the nonprofit field
- Proven ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Ability to understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Experience with data processing applications
- Experience with special events fundraising
- Possesses excellent diplomacy skills
- Willing to Travel 25%
- Possess a valid driver's license.