Our mission is to promote healing and growth in children, young adults, and families by providing a continuum of care, support, and resources. We serve individuals with histories of severe trauma, abuse, and neglect.
The Therapist/Supervisor will conduct individual, group, and family therapies for up to 9 girls in one of our cottages. This is a full-time, full benefits position.
This position has a salary of $47500-48500/annual (Additional $1000 added to annual salary if fully bilingual English/Spanish).
In addition to providing therapy, you will:
- provide supervision for the direct-care staff on your cottage (3-4 staff members)
- attend court hearings
- lead clinical staffing for your residents
- behavioral and crisis intervention work
- participate in shared crisis on-call duties
- participate in fun activities with the residents (eg. field day, holiday parties etc.)
***Due to billing requirements, we can only hire fully licensed LPC'sor LCSW's for this position. LMFT's with experience working with children in a trauma-informed care setting may also be considered.***
If you are an LPC-I or an LMSW completing your supervision hours, please check out our other full-time openings. We offer free clinical supervision hours for our staff.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/wk with a rotating weekend on-call (approx. every 7-8 weeks). Exact M-F daily hours are SOMEWHAT flexible and can be negotiated during the interview process. We offer a great benefits package to our full-time employees.
Qualified applicants, please send resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to you joining our team!
Employee Benefits (partial list)
- Employer paid medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) with partial employer match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Free meals on campus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus and Referral Program
- Trainings with CEUs are offered regularly at no charge
**We qualify for some graduate student loan forgiveness programs as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
***Due to billing regulations, only fully licensed LCSW, LPC, and LMFT candidates will be considered for this position.***
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to pass an FBI fingerprint and drug screen, per state licensing requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license and no history of DWI/DUI