The development committee is responsible for sponsorship recruitment as well as building and maintaining relationships with donors.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Developing a YNPN sponsorship packet
- Building and maintaining relationships with sponsors and donors
- Soliciting new sponsors and donors including in-kind donors
- Managing sponsorships and fundraising for the Do Gooder Games
Development Committee Roles
- Member in charge of organizing our in-kind donation efforts
- Member in charge of organizing our financial donation efforts
- Member in charge of developing the grants calendar and donor base/master spreadsheet
How to get involved:
If you're passionate about supporting Austin's nonprofit sector, then consider joining the Development Committee! This committee organizes our annual Do Gooder Games and strengthens connections with our current and future donors.
The Development Committee meets the first Monday evening of each month from 6:30-7:30 PM at Cherrywood Coffeehouse: RSVP
For more information: Contact Committee Chair