A cultivated network of engaged young leaders that meets the diverse needs of the greater Austin nonprofit community.
To provide accessible professional development opportunities that empower young leaders and advance the nonprofit community.
We are a local community of nonprofit staffers, volunteers, board members, and philanthropists promoting the professional development of passionate new leaders by:
- Producing leaders for nonprofits that are well-rooted in nonprofit excellence
- Maintaining a network of innovative leaders that change how Austin nonprofits work together
- Changing people’s perceptions about the power and importance of the nonprofit sector
- Offering professional development workshops to acquire relevant skills and valuable knowledge
- Organizing social and service events to facilitate the development of a professional network
- Distributing current news and events to keep our members informed of community and national activities and endeavors.
YNPN Austin is a volunteer-run organization, with its Board of Directors providing the strategic vision as well as day to day management of the organization. As such, YNPN does not have an office. For general inquiries, please email YNPN Austin.
Membership is free. YNPN Austin offers a range of member benefits, including monthly professional development events with topics like advocacy, personal branding, and volunteer management; monthly happy hours; and monthly email digests that include nonprofit jobs, news and events.